The Quality Assurance Volunteer will participate bi-weekly regression testing of VolunteerMatch’s customer facing web applications. The QA Volunteer will be part of a cross functional agile team consisting of product owners, UX designers, frontend and backend developers, collaborating to build a best-in-class volunteer network.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with product, UX, and development teams to understand testing requirements.
- Own the overall quality process of VolunteerMatch
- Develop and maintain regression test strategies and test cases.
- Lead a group pf QA Volunteers and vendors to certify release builds in QA, Prelive and Production environments
- Perform periodic production systems checks.
- Previous experience in a QA Engineering role.
- Leadership experience
- Excellent attention to details
- Experience testing and troubleshooting web front-end and APIs.
- Optional - Front end automation using Cypress, Selenium or similar tools.